Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!





Although these are not Pyrex, I love the pattern! I found these last week at our big Goodwill store on Broad Street. The little bowl doesn't really go with the larger two, but I'm going to keep them together. I love the scalloped edge of the smallest bowl! I think I'm going to have to lay off the Pyrex, though... my husband groaned when I took these inside. "Is that more Pyrex?," he asked. I didn't lie. I said no... so he asked, "Is it fake Pyrex?" He knows me too well.

If you are anywhere in the South, I hope you have survived the crazy weather we have had! My girls and I were glued to the TV last night.... one tornado warning after another! Thank goodness everything was OK. And many Richmond area kids had a real life tornado drill today... including my own. I'm impressed with how our school handled things. We even got a robo call later. So, I was prepared to help my kids deal with it when I got home from work.

Stay safe, everyone! I'll have some pics for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment