Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo Friday! Relaxing :)

That's my younger daughter enjoying the newest addition to our backyard.... a new hammock! We got it for a steal last year from Cabella's, but my husband and I struggled to decide where to put it. He finally found just the right spot.

I came home from work the other evening, looked out the window, and found her in the hammock. I grabbed the camera quick! I had the 50mm on the camera, and I really wish I'd had a longer lens. I didn't want to miss the shot, though. I got 2 chances before she realized I was there :)

Any plans for the weekend? My older daughter has an art piece on display in our county's Arts and Sciences festival, so we are going to go see that. That's all I know for sure! Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment