Monday, April 11, 2011

Manic Monday! Works in progress...

We had a backyard visitor this afternoon... no doubt to check out the garden for later this summer! I planted some sugar snap peas last week. She (I think it's a she... my husband says the bucks have all just shed their antlers) pretty much kept to the woods.



So, I've made a little progress with my ottoman project, but not much! I purchased the wood for the seating, and I have to let my husband cut that for me. I got the first coat of stain on the base. I need to sand and apply a second coat. I don't admit to having the first clue about what I'm doing here. We'll just see what happens!

And I also started an embroidery project. I fell in love with this piece tagged on Pinterest, and I had to try a version for myself. I like how it's going so far!

I hope everyone has had a great start to the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment