Friday, February 18, 2011

Sorry for the silence....

I have been ill with an "influenza-like illness" as my recent alert e-mail from the VA state health department described. It's officially not the flu.... I was tested for it.  I've had a fever for the past 3 days, and this has hit me hard for some reason. Yesterday, my fever started and ended at 102.5, and most of the day stayed 101 or better. I am so grateful to my in-laws who are taking care of my girls since my husband is out of town until this evening. They really are a godsend. I hope everyone else is out enjoying this fabulous weather if you happen to be lucky enough to be on the east coast! 77 degrees in Richmond today! At least I have the windows open. Stay well everyone... I hope to be back next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment